Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : Infogain
Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job Description : ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensuring account/project compliance like kick-off, reviews, Dextra, CSAT.
2. Collect and analyze project metrics.
3. Provide inputs for Delivery Health Report.
4. Present metrics trends to the management in the Continuous Improvement Council(CIC) forum.
5. Contributing to the Process Assurance initiatives such as QMS, Dextra, Metrics etc
2 – 3 Years
Primary Skill: Support
Sub Skill(s): Quality Management
Additional Skill(s): Quality Management
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Infogain is a human-centered digital platform and software engineering company based out of Silicon Valley. We engineer business outcomes for Fortune 500 companies and digital natives in the technology, healthcare, insurance, travel, telecom, and retail & CPG industries using technologies such as cloud, microservices, automation, IoT, and artificial intelligence. We accelerate experience-led transformation in the delivery of digital platforms. Infogain is also a Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Gold Partner and Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP).
Infogain, an Apax Funds portfolio company, has offices in California, Washington, Texas, the UK, the UAE, and Singapore, with delivery centers in Seattle, Houston, Austin, Kraków, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, and Bengaluru.
This post is listed Under Assistant
Disclaimer : totaldigitalforum works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company