Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for UI/UX Web Designer at Inland Empire Health Plans.
Full Details :
Company Name : Inland Empire Health Plans
Location : 10801 6th St, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Position : UI/UX Web Designer
Job Description : Position Summary/Position
Reporting to the Web/Internal Communications Manager, the UI/UX Designer provides User Interface/User Experience design efforts including but not limited to gathering and evaluating use requirements in collaboration with internal stakeholders, design storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps, design graphic user interface elements, build page navigation, identify and troubleshoot UX problems, conduct layout adjustments based upon user feedback, and is responsible for assisting on the day-to-day technical maintenance, development of the user experience (UX/UI experience HTML coded functions), moderations and oversight of the website function and design by collaborating with all business units. This role will also develop resources and content for the website and other communications tools and resources for company-wide usage including training materials & conducting training to grow user adoption. This role is needed to help manage the activities and training of the website driving website communications efforts to inform, engage and inspire members to participate in using the website, supporting IEHP’s Strategic Focus Areas. Other duties as necessary. Major Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
1. Responsible for establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices, maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
2. Responsible for the development of presentations and conducting training to all site administrators and new/existing Team Members as it relates to the website community.
3. Conceptualizing creative ideas, testing and improving the design of the website. Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
4. Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
5. Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes. Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
6. Working with different content management systems and designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
7. Develop the user experience with new widget design using CSS and HTML coding including fixing broken links, adding images, and designing widgets that provide content optimization that meets user needs; working with the IT department for assistance if needed.
8. Work with the CMS vendors and the Information Technology team to ensure the website platform are kept up to date and functional, as well as influence the roadmap by collating user feedback.
9. Partner with all departments across the organization to create and execute communication plans targeting Team Members at all levels, including executives, management, and Team Members.
10. Provides key stakeholders with council on strategies, messaging, and positioning of optimized content for internal communications and the Intranet communications.
11. Meets with IEHP leaders as needed to determine scope and implementation of design and experience to meet organization needs.
12. Works with Creative Services (Marketing and Digital Services) teams and/or outside vendors to deliver final products to internal client(s). Supervisory Responsibilities Leading: Self Experience Qualifications
Three (3) years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing in UX design. Experience in coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages. Education Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution required.
Significant experience may be considered in lieu of degree: In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role, marketing, and/or health industry. is required. Drivers License Required No Knowledge Requirement
Knowledge of CMS and industry tools such as SiteCore, Sketch, InVision, WebPress, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin and OmniGraffle. Understanding of and sensitivity to a multi-cultural environment and community. Skills Requirement
Must possess flexibility with planning and implementation processes and changes. Must be comfortable speaking and interacting with executives and large groups of Team Members at all levels. Must be a self-driven, creative, and solutions-oriented thinker. Must have the ability to acclimate to any new environment under high pressure. Must possess and “can-do” attitude, seeking opportunities for the next project. Must be team player with genuine enthusiasm for public relations and communications. Must have a high degree of patience. Commitment to Team Culture
The IEHP Team environment requires a Team Member to participate in the IEHP Team Culture. A Team Member demonstrates support of the Culture by developing professional and effective working relationships that include elements of respect and cooperation with Team Members, Members and associates outside of our organization. Working Conditions
General office environment; using computer keyboard and screens. Physical Requirements Sitting – CONSTANTLY Lighting – CONSTANTLY Control of work pace – FREQUENTLY Memory – FREQUENTLY Understand and follow direction – FREQUENTLY Regular and reliable attendance – CONSTANTLY Keyboarding: Traditional – CONSTANTLY Keyboarding: Touch-Screen – CONSTANTLY Keyboarding: 10-Key – CONSTANTLY Keyboarding: Other – CONSTANTLY Use of computer mouse – CONSTANTLY Extension of the neck – FREQUENTLY Flexion of the neck – FREQUENTLY Twisting of the neck – FREQUENTLY Fine manipulation – CONSTANTLY Simple Grasp – CONSTANTLY Up and down flexion of wrist – CONSTANTLY Side to side motion of the wrist – FREQUENTLY Turning/rotation of wrist or hand – FREQUENTLY Hearing: In a group – CONSTANTLY Hearing: One-on-One – CONSTANTLY Hearing: Over the Telephone/Cell Phone – CONSTANTLY Hearing: Conference Speakers/Video Calls/Radio Calls – CONSTANTLY Hearing: Other sounds – CONSTANTLY Communicate: Information/ideas verbally – CONSTANTLY Communicate: Verbally engage with customer base – CONSTANTLY Communicate: Give Instructions, advise, warn, instruct – CONSTANTLY Alternate Sit/Stand or Walk at Will – CONSTANTLY Near Visual Acuity – CONSTANTLY Indoors – CONSTANTLY Perform complex and varied tasks – CONSTANTLY Develop and maintain positive work relationships – CONSTANTLY Regular contacts: co-workers, supervisor – CONSTANTLY Regular contacts: recurring clients – FREQUENTLY Decision-making – FREQUENTLY Rapid Pace of work – FREQUENTLY Pace of work with faster/slower work periods – FREQUENTLY Problem Solving – CONSTANTLY
Starting Salary: $66,040.00 – $84,219.20
Pay rate will commensurate with experience
Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) is the largest not-for-profit Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan in the Inland Empire. We are also one of the largest employers in the region. With a provider network of more than 6,000 and a team of more than 2,000 employees, IEHP provides quality, accessible healthcare services to more than 1.2 million members. And our mission and core values help guide us in the development of innovative programs and the creation of an award winning workplace. As the healthcare landscape is transformed, we’re ready to make a difference today and in the years to come. Join our Team and Make a Difference with us! IEHP offers a Competitive salary and a benefit package with a value estimated at 35% of the annual salary, including medical, dental, vision, team bonus, and retirement plan.
Interested in this Job? You can Apply for it here >> Apply for this Job <<