Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : Texas Biomedical Research Institute
Location : 8715 W. Military Dr., San Antonio, TX 78227
Job Description : Texas Biomed is searching for a Medical Technologist II to join our team. This position will maintain, organize and coordinate activities for the clinical pathology laboratory. Under direct to general supervision in the performance of most duties, performs basic to intermediate clinical laboratory services in the pursuit of clinical and research goals.
· Performs quality control testing of equipment; performs and documents instrument standardization, troubleshoots and performs minor repairs of equipment; documents equipment operation and maintenance.
· Performs specimen processing and testing on various laboratory animal species for clinical and
· Validates test results in Laboratory Information System and provides printed reports as requested.
· Coordinates collection, processing and shipment of specimens to various reference labs.
· Maintains records, inventory and restocking of laboratory, and also maintains cryo banked specimens.
· Maintains quality control/assurance records as well as cleaning and sanitizing laboratory.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Associate Degree in Biology/Science or sixty (60) hours with advanced certification and/or
licensing typically obtained from an extended course of academic study in a technical area.
· If MT (ASCP) or CLS certified, requires one year of job specific experience. If not MT (ASCP) or CLS certified, requires five years of job specific experience.
· Will be able to demonstrate expertise in routine and complicated clinical laboratory procedures, as well as perform mathematical calculations, operate basic equipment and instrumentation involved in procedures. Occasional weekend or evening on-call duty may be required.
Who We Are:
Texas Biomedical Research Institute is one of the world’s leading independent biomedical research institutions dedicated to advancing global human health through innovative biomedical research. Texas Biomed aims to unravel the mysteries of infectious diseases through innovative thinking, creative problem solving and cutting edge technologies.
What we can offer you:
· Competitive pay
· Defined contribution 403(b) plan plus an optional tax-deferred annuity
· Full insurance benefits
· Holidays, PTO and a paid week off in the last week of December
**All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including booster if eligible, and able to provide vaccination record.
Creating the TIDES of Change in Bioscience
Teamwork | Integrity | Diversity | Excellence | Safety
This post is listed Under healthcare
Disclaimer : totaldigitalforum works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company