Are you looking for a New Job or Looking for better opportunities?
We got a New Job Opening for
Full Details :
Company Name : UBS
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Description : India
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an excellent problem solver who is passionate about technology and innovation? Are you a leader who wants to bring engineering excellency to the organization? Do you love learning? Is Agile your way of life?
We are looking for someone who can:
1. Work as a Solution Architect within the Data Services Instrument team to help build solutions which will solve some of the organization’s data acquisition, management and distribution challenges and contribute towards significant business value
2. Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides exposure across business divisions
3. Understand business needs, facilitate and develop process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support the implementation
4. Formulate design aligned to business and IT requirements, transforming business problems into technical solution
5. Work with other technical disciplines to harmonize requirements, ensuring the end solution is fit for purpose and aligned with our future strategy such as cloud-based architecture
6. Collaborate on architecture, problem analysis, proof-of-concepts with focus on quality and control
7. Act as a technical advisor towards development teams to plan, implement, and support new and existing features
8. Continuously discover ,evaluate and implement new ways to maximize development.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be part of Group Functions CDIO – Data Services (Instrument Data) function. The team supports Instrument and EOD Pricing data across divisions and provide Instrument Data services globally. You will play a role in simplification of IT landscape, improvement in our operating model, ensure stability of applications and maintaining focus on EOL infrastructure.
The Data Services team’s footprint is wide and interfaces into many critical functions of our business. We provide business divisions and control functions with the golden source of reference data. The sourcing, mastering and distribution of the data is being done through a series of centralized data mastering systems and a common provisioning service, simplification of IT landscape and improvement in our business operating model. Our culture centers on partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
15+ years of experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming conceptsexperience in designing and developing large distributed computing solutions end-to-end
strong programming experience in Java 8+, Scala (plus)experience in traditional data warehousing / ETL tools (Informatica, Azure Data factory)experience in building high throughput and available Microservices and REST APIsready to write clean code with close 100% test coverage, TDD (JUnit, Mockito), BDD (Cucumber, JBehave)in-depth knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, Postgre SQL) including data modellingexperience with continuous delivery and deployment pipelines (TeamCity, Jenkins, Gitlab)working experience in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, XP, Kanban)Linux, shell /PowerShell scripting, build tools (Maven/Gradle)ability to clearly communicate complex solutions
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
This post is listed Under Assistant
Disclaimer : totaldigitalforum works to publish latest job info only and is no where responsible for any errors. Users must Research on their own before joining any company