Do you consider yourself an inventive person? Is your head full of interesting ideas and do you think outside the box? Then you definitely know what to do with your free time. But have you ever considered participating in creative competitions? If not, read about why this might be a good idea!
Creativity is a very useful feature in everyday life. Ingenuine people find good solutions to complex problems faster, establish contacts easily and are resourceful in life.
Creative competitions are targeted at such people. The organizers are usually private companies that try to reach new audiences and find solutions to some problems. Good ideas, however, have their value. Therefore, the prizes to be won can be very attractive.
Just take a look at this list:
- Trips to exotic countries
- Sport equipment
- Vouchers for online stores
Do you like this list? Such prizes can be won quite regularly in online competitions. Surely, it is not easy, but if you don’t try, you will never win.
However, what are the peculiarities of crative contests? These are promotions where the tasks are quite specific and you need to show a lot of creativity.
Popular competition tasks include:
- Coming up with an advertising slogan – why pay a marketing agency when a lot of interesting slogans can come up with the recipient of the product or service. It is pure profit for the company!
- Solving the puzzle – sometimes they are simple and sometimes difficult. But surely your brain will have to strain.
- Writing a catchy nursery rhyme – a lot of people like to rhyme. However, not everyone does it really well. If you feel that Eminem could learn from you, then surely this type of competition will be good for you.
- Writing a creative comment – such contests are most often found on Instagram or Facebook.
- Taking a picture – images can often be much more interesting than the words themselves. Taking photos with your smartphone is easier than ever before. Just make good use of it!
As you can see, the diversity of creative competitions is very large. This allows you to show multiple sets of individual skills. It is definitely worth trying your hand, because performing tasks can be great fun in itself. And the prospect of winning an award is also very nice, isn’t it?